Through meditation we cultivate feelings of calm and peace within us. We also learn to observe ourselves with a less judgmental attitude, accepting and embracing our present moment. It is in a meditation state that we can reach a neutral point which allow us to be in the now and aligned with the universe, to manifest our deep longing.
There are meditations to reduce stress and depression, to work on addictions, to elevate, to wake-up the intuition, to release fear of the future, to remove energy blocks, to increase vitality and open our Energy Centers ; the Chakras. De-programing destructive cells memory, negatives beliefs, we work with our Imagination in music to create our destiny. We program new beliefs and healthier habits.
The Power of Sound
We all have experienced how the sound of music can uplift our spirits.
Healing sounds that we produce with our mouth and breathe such as mantras will actually change the chemistry in our body. There are several meridian points on the upper palate of our mouth that are activated with breath and tongue movements like the ones produced by mantras. Every sound vibration stimulates and helps regulating all the glands involved in the optimal function of our immune system and our emotions. Every time we chant a mantra, we are “decoding a security system in our mouth” that gives us access to the brain and the inner chambers of our higher consciousness.
MBE (mind/body exercises) are combinations of yoga postures, mantras, meditation, breathing exercises, hand gestures that guide the energy flow down to the earth.
Mind/body exercises generate a series of physical and mental changes that greatly improve the well being of the body and the mind. There are specific exercises to support the healthy functioning of the liver, balance the glandular system, stimulate the pituitary gland, increase the flexibility of the spine, and much more.
Below are some of the most important physical benefits of Yoga:
- Improves our nervous system
- Improves our immune and cardiovascular system
- Expands our lung capacity and improves our respiratory system
- Enhances our energy level, strength and endurance
- Improves our glandular and digestive system
- Improves the urinary and reproductive system
- Improves health of fingernails and hair
- Cleanses and releases toxins in the body
- Tones all muscles in the body
- Rejuvenation, reverses aging process
- Brings clarity, awareness, intelligence and radiance
- Balances mind and heart
- Opens and increases intuition
- Brings trust and confidence towards the future
- Relieves Anxiety and Depression
- Relieves inner anger
- Releases blocked energy
- Awakes the sexual energy
- Works on our capacity to be loved, to give and to receive
- Promotes inner peace